Sample Interview Questions
Make Their Day!: Employee Recognition That Works
Cindy Ventrice has been interviewed for radio and television as well for print and web.
Here are some topics that you might find interesting:
- Do companies that get recognition right really do better financially?
- Is recognition really appropriate in a down economy?
- How do you recognize employees without spending a lot of money?
- Morale is down, can recognition help?
- Do you have any fun and inexpensive recognition ideas?
- Why do so many recognition programs fail?
- What are the most common recognition programs?
Make Their Day Recognition
- What makes the Make Their Day philosophy different?
- What are the benefits for managers who read and follow Make Their Day?
- Can you offer some success stories?
- What kinds of recognition can managers offer, beyond the usual plaques and certificates?
- How can a manager assess the quality of the recognition currently offered?
- What makes recognition fair?
- How do you deal with cultural differences?
- How did you research the employee perspective on recognition?
- What did employees tell you?
- What surprised you the most about what you learned?
- What is the latest research on recognition show?
- What are some tips for employees who don’t get the recognition they deserve?
- Do the concepts in Make Their Day! have an application outside of the workplace?